Fasts are slow

I once read somewhere about this fast thing in Thailand where people drank tea for ten days and then all sorts of the "bad" stuff started coming out of their bodies, like a glass marble one guy swallowed when he was 6 years old. Yep, it popped right out of him. In Thailand. When he was 33. So anyway I don't ever remember eating a glass marble, and if I had eaten a glass marble I'm not sure if I'd want to get rid of it from the inside of my body anyhow. But that thought always stuck with me. What if there was all sorts of crazy crap inside my body I could only ever get rid of with a fast? So Dom, the nutritionist, decides to do a fast. Here in Kipling. And she asked if I was interested. And I said yes. And stopped eating. More than two days ago. And now I'm really hungry. Dom's been feeding me all sorts of tea and juices that are supposed to be good, and I have to say, they're pretty good. But I could really go for a piece of toast. Actually, I'm not as hungry as I thought I'd be. I'm sort of approaching it with a competitive spirit. Not eat for two days? Ha! I can not eat for three days. And if I don't sleep eat a few bowls of Cheerios tonight, that'll be day three. Just like that. But there's so much time in the day if you're not eating. I've realized that breakfast, lunch, dinner and all that snacking takes up a lot of my day usually. And for the past couple of days I've realized that I have literally no idea what to do with those hours of the day. Especially when I'm really hungry and in ultra low energy mode. Kinda just hanging around the house. Or pulling really old bicycles out of people's yards. At their permission/request. Yeah, so anyhow, that's what's going on around here in Kipling right now. Not eating, and being a bike magnet. I'm really looking forward to eating again. It's going to be awesome. I'll let you know if any marbles pop out.

Kyle

2 comments:

hitch50 said...

Dear Kyle,

Long time reader, first time commenter...

Two of my friends did a fast/clense in Korea and they took photos of the stuff that came out...they are shocking. If you want I can dig through my email and find them.

Yours truly,

Fiddy

Anonymous said...

i do not want to know about marbles or see any pictures.
l, m!